There are a lot of very good reasons why you should clean out your garage after the holidays. It was fun getting out all of the
holiday decorations for Grandma and Grandma, but now all of the guests are gone, and it is time to clear the clutter. You may
not even have enough room to park your car in the garage and with the traffic going in and out of the garage you need it to be
safe. Here are some tips on how you can clean out your garage.
1. First remove everything from your garage.
2. Now go through everything and make a few piles
a. Things you want to keep
b. Things you want to throw away
c. Things that you want to donate to charity
3. Everything you want to keep organize neatly in the garage. Hopefully leaving space for your car.
4. Call Junk Wizard to remove all of the things that you want to throw away.
5. Take all usable items that you don't want to your favorite charity. Make sure to get a receipt so that you can write off your donation.
Now that everything is cleaned up and put away. You have more space and you have created a safe and usable space to enjoy.